- Real Techniques: the ‘expert face brush’ and ‘stippling brush’ – I usually use the stippling brush on days when I wear just a little concealer and then finish with powder. And the expert face brush for liquid foundation because it buffs the foundation into the skin perfectly for an almost flawless finish
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder – long lasting indeed
- Rimmel lipstick from the Kate Moss collection in shade 08 – a perfect everyday kinda lipstick a with a good moisturising and smooth finish
- Soap & Glory ‘Thick and Fast’ super volume mascara – for me volume is a must and this mascara gives a really good ‘fuller lashes’ look without being really clumpy; a coat or two on curled lashes and your good to go!
- Barry M Gelly Highshine nail polish in the shade ‘lychee’ – adore!!
What have you been loving this past month?